Welcome to the LDS Scouter Blog. We hope to provide you with valuable information, share useful resources and maybe even improve some attitudes and Ward Scouting programs. The recommended way to use this blog is to start with the post, "Why I started this blog." Then browse through the post titles in the archive (found in the sidebar) for topics of interest.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Online Community

We're trying to get up and running again now that we are getting a little sleep again (some nights). We were recently asked to help out with our ward's Cub Scout Pack Committee and are looking forward to serving in Scouting again.

I have been coming across other great blogs by LDS Scouters, and I have decided to add a blogroll to the sidebar. I have added a few of you already, but my future scouts are demanding my attention, so help me out, if you would. If you have a blog you'd like added, let me know. I am looking for blogs that focus on Scouting (or at least, like American Jane, are about Church programs and one of the focuses is Scouting). It would be nice, too, if you provided a link back to us somewhere on your blog.

No comments: